Soft Cell Wiki
is non-commercial project and all content created on it is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
(CC BY-SA 4.0). This means, unless otherwise noted, users are free to copy, distribute and/or modify Soft Cell Wiki's text with appropriate crediting.
However, some content on Soft Cell Wiki is not free and is used under fair use and fair dealing rationales, for educational purposes only.
- Written content
- Lyrical content is adapted from audio recordings and is copyright of respective
- Other written content is adapted from the sources, with the exception of quotations
- All files must contain information regarding their license, authorship, source (where original file was taken from) and changes (of original file), if they occurred
- For more information regarding upload of images, see Soft Cell Wiki:Manual of style.
- Other types of media files, such as video and audio, are not allowed on Soft Cell Wiki. Instead links to uploads on YouTube are used; for more information, see Soft Cell Wiki:Manual of style.